AIOU BEST YOUNG RESEARCHER AWARD (AIOU BYRA)
- To encourage AIOU young faculty under the age of 45 years, AIOU Best Young Researcher Award (AIOU BYRA) shall be given on yearly basis to one of the faculty members from each faculty.
- The award shall consist of a cash prize of PKR. 0.05 million with a certificate of recognition/appreciation by the Vice Chancellor.
- The three years’ achievements will be considered for the award.
- ORIC shall invite application(s) which shall be routed through HoD and Dean.
- The ORIC shall scrutinize the applications. Final selection/approval for the award shall be made by URSC. The Director QEC and Director BASR should be invited as special members.
- Once the award is granted, the winner shall not apply for the next 3 years.
- In case of tie, award shall be shared by both faculty members and award money shall be divided equally.
- A minimum threshold determined by URSC shall be required to be eligible for AIOU BYRA.
- For parameters at S. No 5, the applications shall be presented before the URSC for scoring.