|AIOU INTERNAL FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECT GRANTS 2020-21 AWARDEES|
|1||Dr. Muhammad Tariq Tunio||Assistant Professor||Agricultural Sciences||Sciences|
|2||Dr. Muhammad Sajjad||Associate Professor||Interfaith Studies||AIS|
|3||Dr. Muhammad Qasim Yaqoob||Lecturer||Urdu||Social Sciences & Humanities|
|4||Mr. Ather Hassan||Assistant Professor||Physics||Sciences|
|5||Dr. Muhammad Zaigham Qadeer||Associate professor||Science Education||Education|
|6||Dr. Muhammad Tariq Jan||Assistant Professor||Physics||Sciences|
|7||Dr. Abdul Sattar||Lecturer||Urdu||Social Sciences & Humanities|
|8||Dr. Naila Naseer||Lecturer||DNFCE||Education|
|9||Dr. Adnan Riaz||Assistant Professor||Business Administration||Social Sciences & Humanities|
|10||Dr. Muhammad Tanveer Afzal||Assistant Professor||Science Education||Education|
|11||Dr. Badshah Sardar||Associate Professor||Pakistan Studies||Social Sciences & Humanities|
|12||Dr. Hina Noor||Lecturer||Special Education||Education|
|13||Dr. Saqib Riaz||Associate Professor||Mass Communication||Social Sciences & Humanities|
|14||Dr. Nasir Mehmood||Professor||Science Education||Education|
|15||Dr. Sabir Hussain Shah||Assistant Professor||Agricultural Sciences||Sciences|
|16||Dr. Ahmad Raza||Assistant Professor||Islamic thought, History & Culture||AIS|
|17||Dr. Syed Shiraz Ali Zaidi||Lecturer||Iqbal Studies||Social Sciences & Humanities|
|18||Dr. Fazal ur Rahman||Associate Professor||Early Childhood Education & Elementary Teacher Education||Education|
|19||Dr. Tariq Javed||Lecturer||Iqbal Studies||Social Sciences & Humanities|
|20||Dr. Syed Nasir Hussain Shah||Lecturer||Early Childhood Education & Elementary Teacher Education||Education|
All regular faculty members and faculty members serving on long contract (3 years) working in AIOU on regular basis/TTS/contract were invited to submit Research proposals for the year 2020-21 on prescribed form with relevant documents in May 2020 in the Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization. The faculty members serving on short contract (six months contract) were allowed to submit a project as co-investigator with a regular faculty member.
Note: The result has been finalized and will be notified soon.
AIOU INTERNAL FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECT GRANT
- All regular faculty members and faculty members serving on long contract (3 years) are eligible to apply for this program. However, the faculty members serving on short contract (six months contract) can either submit a project as co-investigator with a regular faculty member
- The regular faculty members can submit more than one research projects, but one faculty member shall receive funding for only one research project (of their choice) in a fiscal year.
- The respective head of the department shall ensure research project completion and grant adjustment in case a contractual position faculty member leaves the University. Faculty members retiring in the same fiscal year shall not be entitled to receive research project grant.
- The grant shall not be approved on submission of student synopsis.
- The research project leading towards MPhil or PhD research degree of the faculty member shall not be entertained.
- The research project requiring building infrastructure shall not be entertained.
- The faculty members on study leave during the said fiscal year shall not be entitled for research project grant.
- The Research Officers, Research Assistant, Research Associate and other such type of staff members shall not be entitled for research project grant. As for Research Officer/Research Assistants the appointment and job requirement by itself require research work and they are hired against the same.
- The submission of research projects for grant after the deadline shall not be considered.