- To promote the development of public-private partnerships
- Identify research grant opportunities for faculty to apply.
- Facilitate faculty to apply for research grants.
- Research administration, budgeting and auditing.
- Accounting and human resources management.
- Maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Implementation of research contracts and human resources.
- Legal, administrative and financial management support of research grants.
Development & Promotion of Research Activities:
- Increase funding for research from all public and private sources.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with donors and stakeholders.
- Oversee proposal development and submission.
- Support commercialization, licensing, etc of university research products.