1st MULTIDISCIPLINARY NATIONAL GRADUATE CONFERENCE AIOU 15-16 MARCH, 2017
FOCUS OF THE CONFERENCE
- This conference was planned for providing a platform to the research students and their mentors to share their work in progress as well as their completed yet un-published work.
- AIOU had already conducted twelve conferences and several seminars but all of them were discipline or field specific.
- The first graduate conference at AIOU is planned by all the four faculties together and organized through the platform of ORIC- Office of Research Innovation and Commercialization
- This will add an extraordinary element of thinking beyond the limits of disciplines and bringing up the ideas of interdisciplinary conversations as well as innovative research ideas.
- Graduate students from around the country were invited to submit their proposals and in 42 fields of study. 25 universities from all over the Pakistan participating in NGC-AIOU,2017.
- To provide graduate students a forum to share their research work and research findings.
- To enable the graduate students for developing their research works into publishable literature.
- To offer a space for inter-disciplinary interaction for developing cross-disciplinary research proposals and to bring innovation in research at graduate level.
- Abstracts received: 392
- Review committee comprised 16 reviewers
- Accepted abstracts: 304
- Presented Presentations: 256
- Oral Presented Presentations: 215
- Posters Presentation: 25
- Round table discussions: 14
- Panel Discussion: 01
- Project Expo: 01
- “Best Paper/Presentation/Poster” Award: 25
- KEY NOTE SPEECHES: 4
- NGC-2017 Program Book : http://ngc.aiou.edu.pk/?p=297
- NGC-2017 Abstract Book : http://ngc.aiou.edu.pk/?p=303