Seminar on Management Skills for Professionals
Seminar on “Management Skills for Professionals”
The seminar was held on December 29, 2015 at the Academic Complex, Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad. The participants were charged Rs. 2000 (other than AIOU employees) with 50% discount for the students and this was for the first time in the history of AIOU that revenue was generated through participation fees. Dr. M. Majid Mahmood Bagram, Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration & Member ORIC Task Group was the Programme Coordinator of this seminar.
- Dr. Saeed Elahi, Chairman, Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS), Islamabad.
- Mr. Imran Ghaznavi, Head, Communication, Corporate Affairs & Government Relations BYCO Petroleum.
- Dr. Faid Gul, Faculty of Management Sciences, National University of Modern Languages, Islamabad.
- Dr. Tasneem Fatima, Coordinating Incharge, Department of Higher Studies & Research, Faculty of Management Sciences, International Islamic University, Islamabad.
- Dr. M. Majid Mahmood Bagram, Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration & Member ORIC Task Group, AIOU, Islamabad.